Sunday, May 4, 2008

Final Countdown XD

*cough* *cough*
Today is sunday...
Hmm, sunny day...Damn hot outside during afternoon...
Come back from my guitar class jor.
I still need to improve my skill ler...
Hence im going to change my guitar string XD
I gt the 30% discount volcher...
"Rotosound", here i come........*Soon*

Actually,
Tml is my bday...
Old one year lo....Beard bcome longer jor T.T
It seems like tml i will be passing my bday like normal day...
Not like last few year so meriah geh feeling...LOL!
Not expecting much la...
Not 21 years old also...
No need open party or wad geh XD
Simply celebrate wit my family lu...
No gal gal... Gotta pass my bday with friends and family...
Pif pif T.T
Counting down for my bday...
And expecting wad will happened tml...
Hope there will be smth XD

Abt my wish, i gt my own wish jor...
Juz waiting it come true...Wakaka, wuliaoz

No comments: