Monday, April 13, 2009

PC Fair (I) 2009


12/4/2009 (Sunday),
It's a great day...
It's an outing day, Yeah! It's 4 month once de PC Fair last dayyy @ KLCC!!!
8.30 in the morning, im still sleeping on the bed.
My alarm clock keep ringging, Im still *DEAD*
I promise my friend that we'll meet at Mac Dee on 9.
But I cant make it, so I ask them to go Masjid Jamek and wait for me.
They had Mac Dee there and I was rushing towards there.
(I'd prepare my own food, the foods over there are expensive la)
Once we gathered, we took LRT to KLCC.
(4 of us went there, Ah Hee, Kah Choong, Ping Ning n Me)

Whola~ We reached there around 11...
The train n even the station are packed with ppl,
I comes wit a plan, we quickly go in the exhibition there n buy wad we wan to buy 1st.
After that we go to rest.
The plan was successful, we bought wad we wan in a short time.
We went out early n go back early.

Once we went back Taman Connaught,
We went to CC n play Left 4 Dead.
It was a great game...
After the drinking @ mamak.
We called it a day.

Aih,I was so tired...
Exam is coming, im still relaxing.

(I wonder y they juz wont end it)

No comments: