Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Mike

Yesterday was mike's bday.
The day before his birthday,
me, alex, ken n leanne jie went to his working place, Orange Cafe,
we gave him a birthday surprise,
guess he's quite happy for our presence while working, although tired @@
The sad thing is, I lost my PURSE.
Actually there's no money there,
but there's some important stuff inside.
Haih~
Doesnt matter anyway :((
Hope he like the Nike Shirt we gifted to him as his bday present XD

Happy birthday mike bro.
On tat day,
me, alex, ken, ah sou (ss), ss's bro, han and andrew,
went for his bday party at his place.
Ken n Alex stay overnight at my place for 2 days.
Opps, sorry for making u 2 cant sleep well :X
My sleeping kungfu too powerful already XD

Morning I go search for my purse nearby Orange Cafe,
no sense of it...
While Alex n Ken was sleeping,
I went to take the cake,
then went to Carefour and buy all the party stuff,
after tat balik rumah.
And no longer, the party is on :S
The party went well.
Glad tat...
It's one tiring day for us.

And now, me, ken n alex are currently at CC blogging in the morning.
Aihs, morning sunshine!~
Mike bro, hope everything goes well to u.
Happy always!

No comments: