Friday, June 11, 2010

Mid Term Holidays

After a month of studies,
Im habving two weeks of holidays now...
Consider a long holiday for me,
and now I'd almost pass my 1st week of holiday.
Woring at Cup Bon for yesterday n today.
Blur blur geh...
I wonder how would I spend my holiday @@

9th June was Joshua birthday.
Me, Adam, Cecilia n Yee Tin celebrated his birthday at Kaki Corner.
Others FFK -_-

Wohoo..
I "tatoo" my car.
Bought some stickers n paste it on my little kenari.
Looks nice. XD
This car really dry off my wallet.
Because that car long time never use,
and now im "to be" next owner.
So many problems with the car..
Battery, sterling belt n recharging belt got problem.
My father paid RM150 and I paid RM60 for it.
Few months later I need to change the front tyre...
DIE!!! T.T

Oh ya, Fifa 2010!!
I bet that many ppl couldn't sleep well in this Fifa season.
I dont care, I wanna sleep instead of watching 20 ppl chasing the ball.
Except for the final XD
Ole Ole~~!

Homework?
Just finish half of them.
Damn, I feel lazy to do it T.T

Haih...
Damn bored here ><
Someone come save me..

My mind full of words.
But I dont know how to express it out to someone...
When I try to say it out,
I couldn't express it in details.
I dont know how,
What to do??
Teach me...

Anyway, happy holiday everyone...
EnJOYY

No comments: