Saturday, July 9, 2011

Being Ideal

I am a bad manager for my life.
I am a bad time planner, I dont distribute my time well.
Not even the time for me to sleep.
Everything is not well plan.
Everything seems just not enough, not balance...
Well, FML...

So tell me, what can I do to be a better person?

Assumption consume mind,
therefore judgements are usually made according to our prediction and feelings.
I wonder how could we make judgement without any prove?
Shall I compare? Or shall I debate??

Everyone's life is different, neither their expectation.
I have larger wings and bigger rounds,
I wont be totally perfect in certain expectation.
But, I will only try my best to achieve it...
I'm sorry, if I failed to do so.

I'm not the ideal one...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Kah weng, you are perfect for me... i wont complain to u anymore... i will stand at ur side and think for you... i will try my best not to think much much and think positive... im sorry... please forgive me... I LOVE YOU...