Monday, November 21, 2011

FIGHT

Learn to say no and ignore,
it's for my own good :))
Thanks, I learn something today...
I'll keep it in my mind

The war starts today,
1st paper, PA, not easy, not hard, time problem :((
I tot the paper is on Tuesday.
Thank you again, for reminding me the exam is on Monday instead of Tuesday.
Managed to pick up some time to prepare for that paper, phew..

Questions to myself again, am I talking straight forward again?
Is that good or bad?
I was just trying to advice and that's my way of speaking..
It seemed not working and make the condition become worst.
Sometimes, I will think in such way,
"I gave u a big influence in ur life, but not making ur life better."
Btw, it's 1001...

Many things pops out in my head,
I hope everything is under control.
Cheers, fight till the end...

No comments: