Saturday, February 16, 2013

Getting Ready to Busy

Happy CNY...
Happy One Month Anniversary...
Happy Valentines Day...
Especially to my ♥

Had a ex-school mates reunion today.
Seeing 19 out of 25 of them,
I can feel that we are getting matured,
everyone entered university to further their degree.
Im so happy to know from them...

It has been almost a week,
I feel lonely without your presence...
Missing all the good time together,
really miss and worry about u...
I wonder how are u doing there?
Can't wait have u beside me n listen to your story.

This coming week will starting to be busy,
Mid terms and assignments, gosh!!!
Worst thing is I haven't start study yet...
So stress with these stuff.

Im shocked to found out something from my friend.
Well, life goes on...
Non of my business anymore.
Cheers everyone!

No comments: