Friday, March 15, 2013

A Greeting To My Buddy

Life is hard,
so many things to handle now.
I'm taking it as a challenge in my life.
I need to become a better person, 
bare in mind, no pain no gain!

I'm lucky to have you, 
you really makes me feel calm n peace,
although I look otherwise.
Sorry for my anger n emotional towards you,I don't meant it.
It seems that we both are busy with our works now.
I know you do feel stress recently, don't worry, look forward to our holiday, 
then we enjoy to the max kay? Just hang on there...

It's been 2 months with you, 
We are much more attached into our life compared with last time.
Everything goes in sequence and getting better.
I'm happy to be with you. <3 div="">
  
Dear friend, you don't have to hide anything from me, 
just tell me straight and I am perfectly fine.
This is the way that I always prefer, I know you know me well. 
As long as you are firm with your decision and happy with it.
Other than that, I have nothing to say. 
I hope that you are still treating me as your buddy although we are far apart.
Miss those days with you, take care.

No comments: