Monday, April 28, 2014

Packing Up

Thank you for your advise my friend.

Your word has reflected all about my current problem at the moment.
Yes, everything must have a balance life and things can be better if we take a look in a different angle.
You take up something, you are giving up something else.
There is always an opportunity cost in life.

For me, the one that I took up is actually consuming me.
Eventually taking up more and more of what I had given up on.
It seems like there is no turning back and it would lead to forever throughout my university experience.

I would say NO to this.
Yet responsibility holds such a big load on my back.
So tiring, extreme and looked crazy, not like me of what I am suppose to be.

A balance is strongly needed.
Hope that what I am doing now, past and future are on the right track.
This coming semester will be a challenging one for me.
Whatever that I am doing now, I need to wrap it up first before I move to another stage.

I need to search for something that is missing in my life.

No comments: