Thursday, March 20, 2008

Swt...pressure

Omg,
Im way back of my study,
always bz bz bz until i miss my class.
I gotta chase up, if not this coming mid term exam i'll be dead fish.
PUSH!..."I see the head!"..."NO!!! Is the leg!"...Keep PUSHING!!!

Recently i got marching practice at school.
There is a marching competition held at University Malaya called NGO
Im taking part. Damn sien geh!
Training, training and training T.T
Marching, marching and marching~

Damn, internet speed slow agn.
Cant enjoy my game,
i less gaming jor T.T.
Cacat Streamyx.
Sad case ner T.T
Gtg sleep soon, tired.
tml need to go watch competition (final).
Not in school agn -_____-
Good Luck to my athelitics fren!!!
ROCK ON~
(Hope i wont slip and fell at the stadium toilet agn)
Pai seh -.-

This few week i feel so alone,
Haiz, lama lama den xi guan de la T.T.
I wonder y i feel so pressure when i chatting/speaking wit "someone" ._.
I know it's over.
Budden hor,
macam...
Aiks, dunno how to say...
The feeling...TERUK!!!

Okay, that's all for today. XD

No comments: