Monday, March 24, 2008

Im so leftout and moody T.T

Recently, dunno why.
I got left out wit studies...
My life was like, imperfect.
My brain was like, shutting down...
Tired...
Am I working too much? Or my time are tighten up...?
My monthly test, result is not that sastified.
Hence i failed 2 subjects.
Anyway thx for Ky who adviced me when i failled my add maths.
I'll try my best for coming exam.

I think i gotta put away my part-time job.
But IF i give up my job,
I dont have much money.
Then i need helps from my parent. (but i dont want them bersusah-paya, how?)
I very seldom ask my parent give me pocket money -___-
I've been working for 4 years.
Until this year, the syllabus are getting tougher and harder. Many things need to memorize.
Man, im so tired!

I dont have enough sleep,
During week days, morning i gt school till afternoon.
I only can rest awhile, den i gotta go for tuition...
Weekday I got tuition except wednesday.
Plus, sometimes i got additional class too. I was like @@?
Tuition until night baru go back, do little homework or some revision den i gotta sleep le.
Weekend,
i missed my free time and additional class during saturday because i gt work,
many of my additional classes held on saturday (night). damn.
Sunday, is the only day i can sleep enough.
I got guitar class in afternoon but yet i gt work also.
Work till late night, i prepare all my stuff and go sleep.
Monday go to school. Whole shoulder like hanging a 100KG stuff like that.
When study, my brain like cant absorb wad teacher taught
Tiring T.T.

Cannot already,
I must stop working and catch up my studies.
Forget about my job.
By mid-term exam i must pass all my exam -___-
CHEER UP!!!

Okay la, thats all for today :)

No comments: