Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Losing Proudly...

Sry ler,
recently im bz wit marching stuff.
Always stay back for it.
Tired like mad and got no time to online...
And my skin becomes sooooo dark...
I become darlie toothpaste already XD.

Man, today is the competition day.
And yet we dont have enough ppl for the marching.
We added in junior for the marching.
Junior are sux. I dunno they brainless or deaf.
No choice, we dont have enough member. wad to do -_-
St john and scout are well ready. (they looks confident @@)
We took bus to University Malaya (UM).
That place was damn big. The competition held at there (a big field).
Once we arrive that place, we all ready our stuff and walk in.
So we "try" to do our best for the competition.
Too bad, junior did a NICE job,
They make the marching become messy,
The whole team lost control.
The team was like swinging, unsteady, wrong hands n steps.
It went crazy -_________-~!
I think we got NEGATIVE ZERO marks.
At least its a experience for junior ba.
Hope next time we wont be like that.
Following st john n scout,
They did nice,
But too bad.
At the end our school dint win anything.
Means all lose -_-.

Although the results was quite disappointing,
But we had alot fun at there.
We make jokes, take picture, support each other and get to know each other.
No longer, it rain.
After the speech end den we go back.
I saw some of our school st johns member cry after they back to school.
Especially the one who sit at the canteen.
I tried to advice her and make some funny face.
She smile at me, hope she dun be sad agn ba -____-.
Dun worry, i dunno her at all XD.

No longer i go back, without bath i straightly go for my tuition class....
Quite tiring rite? -_-
I miss my bed :P.
Today is April Fool, i did make jokes wit my tuition teacher.
Okay la, i go have some rest le.
Thats all for today.

No comments: