Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rush Day...

Wah...
Today chi kek lo...
Because today is a school day...
So I set my alarm ring at 5.50am...
Most probably i will wake up around 6.10am...
Today i break my record...I wake at 6.50?!
That time i wake up i was stunned plus bluring...
I still thinking that today got school onot...
Some more outside looks bright...
I though it was evening...
When i realize that i was late....
I terus jump out from the bed n ready up my stuff wit rocket speed~ -_-
After i pack up my stuff....
I dint change my uniform, i scare later i wear uniform run to school my uniform become wet @@
I straight run to school in 15min time...
Luckily i havent late but i miss the assemble...
All sesi petang dude tot i gila adi...Swt big time~

Ok lo, nvm...
Everything back to normal jor...
Study macam frenzy, my class geh teacher boasting us...
Den we like robot...Study study n study -_-
After school go back wit my school bus...
Enjoy my lunch when back jor...
Finish bath n play my guitar awhile...
Den sleep jor... Maybe study till tired adi.
Actually i got tuition at 5.40pm....
My dad was working so he dint manage to come back send me go tuition in time...
So my fren live nearby my house geh come fetch me...
I slep till 5.30pm...And i heard the sound of horn instead of my alarm...
My god...My alarm not working well meh?How come i cant heard my alarm banging?
I over sleep jor....I simply take my calculator n my stuff den rush out le...
My hair was messy n my mouth was dry...
Blur blur macam geh....Macam sollow....
-____-...

I juz come back from my tuition....
Ate my dinner....
Surfing the net...
Thats all...
Hope tml i wont be late lagi -_-

No comments: