Saturday, April 12, 2008

Money Spender...

Today,
I used alot money sial....
Sad T.T, i used amount of rm40++

I went to school early in the morning today, wanna buy maple cash from kedai cc :P
And i also need to accompany mei yan, she got kursus in the school.
She arrive lately, so no need i accompany her adi... swt
I went to cc and hit the computer...
After that i go back to school n have my meal, Mageeeee~~
Den i go basketball court there.
Saw VJ, we continue our shooting match...
This time, my accurate = 80%, my shooting very god so sudden.
because im in a rush, my mommy on the way to the school.
I finish the match in 10min...@@, VJ stunned...
No longer my mom arrived and fetch me back...

I had a bath,and start playing with my maple... Rock on man, today got double exp event
Damn, the cash shop maintenance...I cant buy my 24hr x2 exp ler!!!
Suan, i up 4 lvl in 3 hours....Den i rest le, eye pain.
Eat my nasi lemak....Den my sis come my house.
No longer i tumbang her car to anggerik, there's a pasar malam there.
i lazy to take bus, so mai tumbang lo.
At 1st i tot i wanna go my fren's house...Budden all bz...wad to do, mai walk around the cc watch ppl play lo.
Saw my SIFU there, he got a long hair, cool~
Nearly cant reconize him @@...He juz finish playing, so we go yam cha lo...
We chat for an hour and we do chat alot of things...

After that i walk to nearby Clarrie's house there wait her out...
We go pasar malam together.
Mei Yan also coming for the pasar malam too...
Suddenly, storm appeared... Ok, Good, its gonna rain...
Me n Clarrie went to 7-11 buy reload card, den onli go pasar malam there find Mei Yan.
We walk for a few round, den go back le.
Belanja them drink pearl milk tea, i also bought bread for myself :P
I cant imagine smth which is a form 3 girl (if i no wrong) who study in my school...
Selling VCD at pasar malam?! And she do SMOKE...Omg?
Hard to belive...
Mei Yan coming my house so she follow me tumbang bus while Clarrie walk back.
Luckily my dad dint think senget...Phew :X
She went back around 10pm...Her dad fetch her back.





Lol?
There's a froggy in my house...
-_-, i juz took that pic...
Ok thats all for today...

No comments: