Saturday, March 7, 2009

Motor Bike~

Ehehehe,
Today I went to pasar malam with my tuition friends.
Before that, I went to Pustaka Rakyat (A book store) and grabbed some books and highlighter.
Den we go drink tea at PC Chai... (It rain)

When the sun is mostly down,
we went to the pasar malam and start purchase stuff around there.
We walk quite many round and wait until Shawn arrive.
Some of us bought rubik's cube.
It seems that the influence of playing that cube are getting serious XD
The rains start after we accompany Shawn eat.
Pity that he's the only one who eat -_-

The cats and dogs continued,
luckily i brought my umbrella XD.
One of us back 1st, and I ask Shawn to teach me how to drive motor.
He did teach me, and I juz drive around @@
Quite syok for driving it, I feel like flying, Weeeeeuuuuuu!~~~
Haiz, feel like wanna get a driving licence ASAP.
So that I no need to trouble my parents for driving me here n there.
I wan Driving License....Arrrrrghhhhh~!!

I would like to wish Daniel happy birthday :)

Thats all for today~

No comments: