Thursday, March 5, 2009

AniMaC Bunkasai

Its a rainy day during morning till afternoon.
After school, me and one of my friend went to the USCI North Wing and have a look on the AniMaC Bunkasai Event.
This event is about Japanese Culture and Anime Cosplay.
Thx to Janice who letting me know abt this present of event.
We went there and check that place out after school,
they seems busy setting up all the stuff.
So I went back 1st, after tuition onli go there.

Photobucket
The Destination

We went there around 7pm,
Although the place are not so many ppl.
But I do enjoy myself at there,
Like taking picture, play games there (Im god of Wii), foods and drinks and many more.
I had use around RM15 like that. Argh, my purse T.T
I do meet some of my friends and my school's kadet police at there too,
I mostly take picture with all the Cosplayer...

Photobucket
Im with ma Sushi @@

Photobucket

After that I go back wit my fren le.
Tired o, sneeze sneeze.
Got flu...><
Help Miii T.T

No comments: