Saturday, February 28, 2009

Reunion...

As usual, I went to tuition today.
Went to school after that. ( make silly bird sound [becoming famous])
I joined a mini group study for Account.
Still can afford it @@.
Quite happy to join them today...

In the evening, my friend brought a cat tent for my cat.
It seems like not suit to him, but i think he'll like it.
Thx anyway XD.

Raining cats and dogs,
We went to pasar malam and meet a group of friend.
Without notice, I meet alot of my kindergarden and linked friend.
It was like reunion, the pasar malam are filled with us.
Kakilang :P

I feel happy to meet back my kindergarden friend back.
But I dont really recognize them...
Got abit of rubik fewer.

After that i went back.
And im online now.
Today I feel kinna happy, although rain. :)
Aih, i still got a composition to catch up with.

No comments: