Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scary Rain

Ahhhhhhhhh~~~
Stressnyeee....
Although the exam are quite relaxing, but i still stress for no reason.
Well, i dint even prepare for it. But I did last minute study la.

This year, form5...
SPM awaited for me...
Many things has changed,
And something yet never change.
After this year, I think there will be more tough and challenging road ahead.

My neighbour got a renovation behind their house.
It is noisy and disturbing, i cant even sleep properly T.T

The storms are so horrifying today~~
When im sleeping, i can hear the thunderstorm and the wind sound.
My house got jumped electric...
The trees outside my house were blast by thunder.
Winds blow strongly againts the tree.
Many branches of the trees are cracked.
I even dont dare to touch my phone (scare kena zappp)

No comments: