Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rubik Frenzy...

Photobucket
Had History n Science exam today.
Both of them are 2 hours.
After finish the paper, quickly I took out the Rubik Cube(3x3) and play.

I had lunch wit my manager (my father angkat).
We took lunch in Leisure Mall (Dragon-I)
He taught me how to eat xiu loong bao (mini dragon bun)
After that, I follow him go buy his own stuff.
Den go back le.

The weather today is HOT!
When I reach home I tot i can sleep...
Unfortunately, I forget to do my Guitar Homework.
Today I got guitar class at 7.30 (my last 2 lessons).
With fast speed, I manage to compose one lee hom's song (until chorus onli) -_-.
Went out from home around 6.30.

I brought my Rubik Cube together wit me.
No longer, i entered the class.
Luckily my teacher dint scold me. (coz I got do his homework XD)
The song that i compose not so complete.
Haiz, go back need do that hw agn >,< Writing a song is so hard. I saw Ah Fai (my old basketball friend) after my class, nearby the celcom store there. Chat awhile, den go pasar malam (Connaught there) tabao dinner for my dad. At 1st I tot my fren will fetch me back at 9.30, too bad he cant make it. So, nvm la...I manage to walk back myself. (I havent makan arrr) I bought the phone cover to my ah lui @@.

Photobucket Photobucket

Reach home around 9.30,
Had bath and dying infront da com T.T
Getting crazy wit ma RUBIK CUBE~~~~~~~

No comments: