Monday, February 23, 2009

Sport Day...

Today, there is a sport day held by my school. (at Bukit Jalil)
Cool huh???
Time really past so fast.
It is the final year for me,
including all form5 students for taking part and attending.

Wake up early today,
I tumbang (not tembak) Sharon's car to da stadium.
Reach there quite early also,
as there is no traffic jam on the way.

I was there,
I though i will be lonely there.
Luckily i found my friend over there.
Thx for being listener o,
I feel much more better today :)))

I dint participate in any event.
I sit there for da whole day.
Actually damn boring wei.
But nvm la, it is my last year wud @@

After that I went back and took some rest.
I feel so tired today, but physically im ok -_-
Went to tuition and followed by pasar malam.
And now im sitting here blogging...

I miss my phone,
I think thats all for today :)

No comments: