Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cheers Cafe

Cheers Cafe,
located nearby my house,
One day, me n Mike feeling bored,
I drive around with his accompany n search for new place for us to have tea.
We got bored of having tea at mamak which nearby our house,
Plus that place not so into standard (hygiene).

We found Cheers Cafe,
and we have a try at that place.
At 1st I tot that place is Pub or Bistro.
But it is actually a Cafe @@
After going there once,
we like that place very much.
That place is nice, not noisy, comfortable, relax!

I current work as a part time waiter there,
friday n weekend only.
Not bad, I enjoy working there.
Not very tired, although working time quite long.
Quite flexible.

My manager,
Annysha n Emily,
they are very nice.
They are older than me,
but we still can communicate each other :)
They shared many experience and their own stories to me.
Not many, but I could understand what they trying to say.

My chef,
Kelvin, he cook delicious food.
His special dishes are Fish & Chips, Carborana Spaghetti, One Malaysia Fried Spaghetti, Fried Porridge and so on.
Kinna friendly, he's a volunteer unit in public service at Penang.
Salute him.

The stuff there.
Ah Seng, i named him as "Shadow".
Because u hardly see him.
He always hide at behind n do his cleaning job.
And another one,
a Myanmar guy if Im not wrong.
He speak english fluently,
very friendly n funny.
Nice guy :D

Lols,
for me,
Cheers Cafe,
A place where I can gain happiness.
Like that place very much :)

That place still new,
not popular,
I think they need to do more advertisement to attract more ppl to come.
Buddy, come support.
Pay a visit if u feel free :D
Cheers!

No comments: