Monday, June 27, 2011

Leadership Camp

Last Sunday I have so call 'leadership' camp in school for 2 days 1 night.
This is the 1st camp in my form 6 life n also the last one in my secondary school I guess.
Me n my friends have been separated into other groups,
and my group, SUCKS!!

Went to the school in da early morning with half dead situation,
because I only slept for less than 2 hours.
On the second day, I never sleep!!

My leader = Totally useless..
My team-mate = Junior ( Don't know anything )
Walao-eh, really smash head..

However, I enjoyed the time with the form six gang..
The moment in toilet, played with waters with our underwear..
In camp, with all the minyak angin smells
The whole night we spend at the side of the stage,
the place we had fart n burk competition until 2 teachers ran away from us,
the place we play chor dai dee n makan together
the place we get frustrated with the mosquitoes,
and also the place we took videos of other sleeping XD
We Rawks the camp..

When the last day,
we had cooking competition,
tell u what, the tools prepared are not enough for my team..
my leader went home early, one of our member went home also.
No one knows how to start a fire naturally,
no one knows how to handle a fire,
I do almost everything my own..
Gosh..
But at last, we finished everything..

I would call that a form six camp than a 'leadership' camp..
My dear school, I think that having a form six camp would be much more better..

No comments: