Thursday, May 27, 2010

Class Clean Up!

22nd May,

It is saturday,
me, my classmates, and my class teacher.
Pn Caroline Vimla and the "Lower Arts 1" @@
having gotong royong in my class.
Most of us take part on this activity,
it shows we LA1 are positive.
Very good :P

We still haven't get the paint yet,
so we only can do some cleaning jobs.
There are less things to do, so we call it a day earlier.
We started to talk to each other,
make friends with each other,
unlike the previous time we meet...







26th May,
Wednesday, and it's a Co-Curriculum day after school.
The Co-Curriculum are not having any activity to Form 6 today.
Because our upper form 6 are having exam.
The school take opportunity to beautify the school.
there will be some VIP visitors coming here tomorrow.
So, we be the victims to lend out our hands.

But at the same time,
our class teacher took this time to "renovate" our class too.
That's great, we don't need to come again for doing this another day.
She brought the paint, tools, and some useful poster for our class.
While we contribute our help by painting n decorate the class.

Some of us stay back after school to finish the painting.
After finishing all the jobs, it's around 4pm+
But I feel happy n satisfy for wad I had done.
Go back home happily, TIRED!! -_-

No picture was taken on that day,
because we forget to bring our camera..


By the way,
We need to face each other as a classmates for one n a half year.
That's why get to know each other is very important.
I hope that, we could corporate together...
So that in further days ,
the class will not have problems.
I can feel that this class will be the best class ever been in my life ^^
1 Classmate...1 Malaysia XD

No comments: