Monday, May 10, 2010

My Birthday 2010





(Taken from Angeline's blog)

During the past 5th of May...

I need to thx all my friends :

Alex
Ken
Mike
Angeline
Hui Ting
Jing Yi

For celebrating my birthday party at Gilly Cafe.

Great thx to Alex bro...
He planned all this, everything.
He really gave me a big surprise, ever...
He make it come true,
which is my friends, n my beloved,
celebrate my birthday together...

Everything goes normal...
It was a normal bday celebration.
But anyway it's really okay for me de.
On 5.30pm,
Alex wanna go back (accompany mom go dental check)
He asked Angeline to fetch him along,
as Angeline wanna go back "tuition" also.
They went off...

Feel strange in a sudden,
maybe they wanna go buy cake or wadever stuff.
What I cant believe when they return back were,
My darling Sharon holding a cake n sing bday song to me.
I really stunned n dont know wad to do.
My mouth open big big only...
She rush back all the way from her competition place.
This time, I wanna thx Jennifer n Sow Fun mei for helping her to reach there.
They tricked me, all planned to give me a surprise...

I felt so happy,
I had a good birthday this year...
Thanks everyone...

No comments: