Monday, May 10, 2010

Form 6

Say goodbye to my freedom, confusing, lost life.
My new school life just started today...


Im study Form 6 in different school, which is SMK Cochrane now.
I missed SMK Taman Connaught so much!

Went there to register myself with mike,
I'd been REGISTERED!!
But teacher caught me for long hair -_- ( my hair already enough short le eh)
I feel like, everything is NEW.
That school compound is BIG.
I need to take some times to recognize the place :S

Had orientation with teachers n seniors.
Kinda boring over there while listen amen.
Aihs, schooling time extend.

Monday - Tuesday, 7.20am till 2.40pm.
Wednesday - Thursday, 7.20am till 3.30pm.
Friday, 7.20am till 1.10pm.

Play some game organized by our senior.
Get to know some new friends there,
they all are May babies XD
because we are arranged in a group according to our birth month.

After that, went back home...
Kinda tired...

I havent get my driving license eh,
now suffer, need to take public bus to Maluri n walk quite a distance to there.

Haih...

No comments: