Thursday, May 27, 2010

My "P" License

21st May...

I pass my driving test!!!
Wohoo, waited for so long.
Finally I can get my P license~

Last night before the driving test,
I couldn't get myself to sleep.
I was so nervous n keep thinking that I'll fail on the slope part.

And that day,
I reach there by 2pm.
My face still bitter...
The exam start on 2.30pm.
Im the 2nd candidate, woweee...





One thing that im worry about is,
I wear the wrong shoe,
I accidentally wear the outing shoe.
It is big sized -_-
Actually I need to wear those normal canvas shoe,
it will be much more easy for me to drive.



This auntie,
she's in charge of arranging the candidates.
Nobody likes her because of her way of speaking.
Alex faced her before,
superbly dislike her,
he asked me to point middle finger to her before I leave.

I can see that,
8 out of 10 ppl failed on the road test.
Luckily I bought "insurance" for on the road test,
During my turn,
that examiner talks on the phone all the way.
Still ask me to park aside when I almost reach back.
Because she haven't finish her call yet -_-

Fortunately pass all the section.
Get my P license,
JUMP!!
Damn happy...
Thank god!!



No comments: