Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Not trying to offence,
But hope u all understand.
Im not a hero,
not a pure matured person,
not acting smart,
not trying to save the day...

Due to this issue,
I'd tried not to care abt it.
Im not the 1st party,
not even the 2nd...
not even the 3rd...
But im just the 4th in this situation.

I dint see the real problem,
ya, I cant judge or care so much abt this problem.
During the problem,
I keep my mouth shut.
I know im not involving.
I know ppl will say "GLLS"
But it doesn't means that I cant speak anything after the incident..
Since all of us together.

I act as a character who dont know anything,
just try to advice my bro.
Thats it...
Maybe the way I talk or ask is not that good.
Whether he listen or not,
whether he answer or not,
whether it is my matter or not,
I just wan him to know his answer within his heart...

Thats all...

No comments: