Monday, April 19, 2010

PC Fair

Last friday,
It was PIKOM PC Fair...
Haih, gonna work for 3 days.
Cant sleep well...
Arhhh, my bed T.T

Friday,
woke up early.
Went down to brush teeth,
NO WATER!!

Damn it,
went to Mike house n borrow his house water.
7.30am begin the journey together with mike.
Heavy traffic jam in KL..
Bo eye see,
reach LRT station rush to KLCC.
But still, im late T.T
The train broke down in the middle of the way.
Dragged us half our for waiting the train coming at the back.
The train stop 3-5mins at every station.
Im late!
We reach there around 9.30am,
luckily our boss also late due to traffic jam.
So im safe XD.

Meet up with my group member.
And im the leader :X

After briefing,
all of us proceed to the conventional center.
While working,
I feel new because I never do sales before.
But im picking up,
learning how to sell the product.
1st day, I only sell 5 unit.
In total, many get 0 unit, pity them.
Get to know many friends too ^^
Went back by bus to Maluri,
then my mom fetch me n mike from there back.
Damn tired for the 1st day.
Boss not satisfy for the total sales @@

Saturday,
Wake up much more earlier compare to last day.
Scare late, but actually saturday doesnt jam.
Damn tired T.T
This time we reach there around 8am.
But nvm, me n mike went to subway,
mike have his breakfast there.
until 9++am,
we went to gather up.
Go work as usual.
This day, I did more sales.
I sell 8 unit in a short time,
after that I walk around KLCC.
Muakaka, lazy me...
Took some pictures, play play har then finish work jor @@.
Not so tired, because I dint stand there for the whole day,
I got curi tulang maa :P

Sunday,
same...
Many customer come for purchasing the lappy.
No more surveying or looking around.
I can see that many of us planned to do as much sales as they can.
I do sales until 6pm,
11 unit sold, went down and walk around.
Happy, went to walk around in the PC Fair with Adam n Mike.
Went to WCG n play games together.
Played 1 hour, went back around 7.30pm.
It's good to know that Joshua got good sales results.
No more 0 record :P

Went back to the battleground,
fooling around, took plenty of pics wit all of my frens.
Was relaxing n enjoying over there.
After finish work,
Adam's mother fetch us back..

I enjoy working at the PC Fair...
PC Fair, U rox!! XD

No comments: