Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cozzia

Last friday until sunday,
Im working with Alex.
The company name is Cozzia,
It's a new company, launched this year.
We are selling massage sofa @t Ikano n KLCC.
It was fun and I gained a lot of experience there.

Im new there...
The ppl there are kind n friendly.
They willing to teach n share their knowledge n experience.
Im happy n glad to work with them...

While working,
I get to know many new friends.
Some are also new like me...
Haha, we stand together, work together, learn together.

Aiks,
although it was tired, especially the last day.
Because we need to pack up all the units and move it to the lorry.
Our senior treat us very good.
They are really very good to us.
I like them so much...

As im still new,
I still got a lot of things to catch up.
I do feel sorry for what I'd done wrong.
Thanks for all the taught...

No comments: