Thursday, April 8, 2010

My 1st Driving Lesson

Argh,
I don't have enough sleep last time!!
Woke up 10.20 in the morning.
Damn sleepy actually.
But still have to wake myself up.
Hit 1 cup of Nescafe to make myself awake.

Today is my 1st driving lesson.
Wohoo~~
Finally can learn how to drive in a proper way.
Im gonna drive~~

Reach the center 11am sharp,
wait until the kor kor who teach me driving finish prepare,
and here we go...
He drives me to a place where not many cars passing by.
He teaches me all the basic regulation of driving.
Then he only sit on the driver seat n drive.
Doesnt feel nervous, because I'd drive before, muakakaka!

I drive over there round n round n round.
Kinda bored while driving n the sunny weather is killing me.
But I learned many new stuff.
2 hours on the road in one class,
which mean there's still 6 hours left.
3 more class, faster finish it arhhh.
So I can take the driving test soon,
then I will get my driving license ASAP...

I wanna drive...

No comments: