Thursday, April 8, 2010

Genting Trip 2

During the 5th of this month,
received a morning call from my uncle.
My uncle got one room for staying one night at Genting,
Guess wad, I went to genting with mike again!!

Stay one night there.
Lol, this time just me n him.
Since we are having some finance problem,
we planned to use less money there.
Genting makan memang expensive.
So, we bought some Cup Noddles and some food before we go there.

Kebetulan that day is the exact day of "清明".
Can go find Uncle Lim and bai bai for him :P

Go there by bus with mike,
Reach there around 4pm.
Took some pictures, walk around.
My uncle's friend helped us to get the room.
We acquire the room key from them and went into the room n have some rest~



This is our room @@...



Displaying the food we bought~~



Our shoes (black = mine, white = mike)
Taken while walking around there...



Me n Mike -_-


We rest until 6.30pm like that,
my uncle call me to get prepare at 7pm,
we had dinner at KFC.
My uncle treat us for the dinner.

He gave me RM50,
neh, not planning to use all of it.
So I use it wise...
We just walking around @@

Actually we just went there for passing our time there.
and I long time never go Genting with my uncle.
Last time my uncle used to bring me there when I was young.
Miss the old time very much.
We just enjoy the cold wind there...
Recently the weather in KL are damn hot!!

Went back to KL next day,
mike seems got sick after coming back from Genting.
Hope he's ok :D~

No comments: