Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cross Country + Old Buddie Weekend

July,
Now I only realize @@
one of my weekend in July really filled with colour~

10 July,
my school held a Cross Country activity,
many ppl are taking part in this program,
including me, but im not running,
because I have my duty as a photographer.
That was my 1st duty as a Editorial Board member.
Kinda busy and tiring on that day,
but I had took a lot of pictures, feel satisfy through my duty.


(That was me n my class teacher, Pn Caroline)


(PPU LA1, My classmates!!)

My class teacher, Pn Caroline,
was unable to take photo with us,
she went back early due to some urgent stuff.
Anyway, we still can take pictures in other time ><
After the event,
Me, LiWei Mommy, Elin Mei, Chui Han, Chai Sin, n Rainbow,
went to Paparich @ Permaisuri,
1st time go there,
that place was nice!
Enjoy the moment there @@
After that fetch everyone back :)
Went back home n rest awhile,
and then?? WORK T.T


11 July,
Meet up with my ex tuition friend,
whom are Clarissa and Shaun Yew..
4 of us,
Mike bro including me went to Connaught and have a drink,
we gather up at old town, have have our chit-chat season there.
I feel very happy when meet back with them.
All of us study form 6,
sharing our form 6 life...
All got their story, very interesting.


(Picture Taken By Mike.)

Ahh, miss the old time when we tuition~

Thats one of the interesting weekend I had past...
^^

2 comments:

wAiKuEn said...

editorial board oh..

KahWeng said...

yes sista XD. ur warisan >.<