Sunday, July 4, 2010

Decision.

In a sudden,
Im so confused,
Im so scare that I will make a wrong decision.
Im so scare that I will regret.

What happened?
What to do??
I dont know!!!

Is this the limit?
Is this the time where I should speak up?
On that night,
I released all my stress,
trying to empty my confused mind.
After a night of thinking,
I made a conclusion.

I know, it's hard for me to make a decision.
It's like cutting the red line n blue line on a bomb.
And finally I decided to be single.
Maybe for a moment I guess.

Sorry, I know u feel the pain from my word.
I do suffer too.
This would be our cooling period.
If we could overcome/think over in this period.
We will solve our problem,
and we will definitely improve our relationship,
and also hit down the wall between us.

Hope that,
everything will be fine.
Be strong...

No comments: