Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Bad

Sorry everyone, I did something bad today.
Which is,I made a wrong decision.
I went back earlier when the school carnival,
I dint realize tat they need my strength to carry all the heavy things back to the class,
I need to fetch my bro,
so I couldn't stay long.
What I can say is, sorry.

I know, a sorry won't cure anything,
Because I,m really wrong at this.
This week, I got sick.
Ulcer, flu, sore throat, fever..
And it's getting more serious,
Even if I eat medicine + drink more water,
It's the same.
And yet I keep ask myself to go to school,
To make sure everything well planned.
And today, I failed for being responsible.

I have a lot of things to handle,
Carnival, brother, and sister coming new born.
I'm really exhausted,
I know this can't be use as an excuse,
But I hope all of u understand my situation.
I'm not being lazy,
I'm willing to do my best if I could.
Teacher, classmates of LA1,
I made u all disappointed.
I'm sorry...

No comments: