Sunday, July 18, 2010

Some Advice From Me

Bro, sorry,
that night I was blur.
I rethink what u said in that night,
and I had also read ur blog.
It seems that, u really have a big problem.

This might be a tough life for u, rough one perhaps.
Or something u can't accept.

What I can advice u is,
u have to think over it.
u have to bypass urself.
The problem occurred in your heart,
I cant go into ur mind n simply ask u do choose whatever thing.

The key to open urself is within you.
Open ur mind, open ur heart.
Accept all the words, and analyze it in a rational way.
But not keep thinking it in ur way.
Face and solve, dont think too far..
All the decision is from u, no one can control u.
Remember, u urself is the key.

Although it sounds easy from what I mention,
but I dont meant that easy.
Just, believe urself.
U can do it,
take time to think okay??
Ur brothers always stand on ur side.
All the best to u...

No comments: