Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day Before SPM Result

After few days of outing,
im finally staying at home n rest today.
My throat is getting more pain,
getting sick soon.
Facing the computer for the whole day,
hence reading the "Undang Bible".

Tomorrow is the day of life n death.
The day who all the formal 2009 SPM students take their SPM results.
A big change day,
where all the students become not like students,
Tomorrow we'll see.

Anyway, good luck to all of us tml.
Hope we can get good results in SPM.

9 comments:

高梨臨 said...

幸運御目でとですね。。。
頑張って!!!
good luck^^

KahWeng said...

本当にありがとうございます...
Am I right?

高梨臨 said...

つごいい。。。。はいはい。。。そですね。。
Yeah....totally correct....haha^^

KahWeng said...

それが遅くなりました...に戻るにはしたくないですか?

It's late now, still dont want to go back?

高梨臨 said...

when the time you send me comment...i think i am already packing my things...
貴方の検査の結果わどするですか?
how is your exam result??

KahWeng said...

ノーマル...
しかし,
私は結果に満足ではない.

Aih, im not happy with my results. Maybe im not hardworking enough. Anyway, I will try my true best next time. Dont worry!!

Wish u have a save n happy journey.

高梨臨 said...

あの、大丈夫ですか?
頑張ってですね。。。私わ貴方がスポルトですね。。。^^
hmm...
are you allright?
work harder and keep it up.....
i will support you^^

KahWeng said...

私は大丈夫だ。

Thx for supporting ^^
I will!

高梨臨 said...

よかたですね。。。
どいたしました。。。