Friday, March 12, 2010

Laughter

Im sick,
but haven truely sick yet!
I cant be sick!!

Not planning many thing today.
Juz planned to go to alex house n chit chat wit him.
Pass some time with him there.
At night my sis will fetch me back from there.
Went to school for awhile,
then only went to Alex house.

Mike bro called n ask us to accompany him buy present to "someone".
We gather at school n go there by public bus on 3pm,
reach there in half hour time.
Went through Time Square to Sungai Wang.
Mike bro bought the things he want.
We got not much time,
because we scare later there will be traffic jam while on the way back.
So we quickly move to Time Square.
Alex bro bought a bag for his brother,
while I bought 2 items,
which is a Sunglasses n a O.D.M watch.
U wont believe how much it cost,
it's only Rm10 per item.
Took pic when im back home,
here is it :




After that,
we went back to connaught by bus again.
While inside the bus,
I saw one granny n her grandchild sleeping in the bus together.
They looks funny,
they acted very funny, took pictures.
I ask Alex to look at them, I cant control,
I laugh n split out my saliva to Alex bro's face.
Man, im so sorry!!


(I know im bad...)

We went back to connaught,
went to the mamak stall n had our dinner there,
Ven bro joinned us.
We spend our time chit chatting there.
After the dinner we went to the Cyber Cafe n online for awhile.
Wait till my sister came,
we called it a day~
Phew, it's tired~

No comments: