Monday, March 8, 2010

Genting

Last weekend,
I visiteed uncle lim.
Me, Shaun, his family, n Mike went there together.
The weather there quite cold.
We enjoy lots lots of fun there.
We play to the maximum n also spend to the maximum :(

On saturday,
me n mike went there by cab (each person RM15).
While Shaun went there wit his family by car.
we reach there earlier because there's a bicycle competition there.
The way to uphill will close from 10.30 to 2.30.
Me n mike reach there 1st,
kinda cold due to the rainy weather.
Started our photo frenzy.
Saw many couples there too~

After shaun came,
we had a long que for checking in to the hotel.
We put our bag to shaun's parent then go for theme park.
Thx shaun for treating me.
we went in there,
played most of the things there.
unfortunately tat spinning cup makes me feel dizzy
There were many ppl there n we are having long que too.

3pm we went back to the hotel and find our room to have some rest.
Although the room looks tidy.
But it was filled wit DUST.
Took our bath there,then went to eat at McD.
It was expensive :S
We walked around the 1st world,
was planning wad to do at night.
We bought movie ticket on 1.30am (solomon cane).
window shopping around n tried the pool there.
Damn, the pool there really sux although it's cheap.

7.30pm gathered up.
Went for hotel buffet.
each person RM50, but eating normal food.
After this time, next time I wont go there anymore.
I rather go for McD -_-.
After the dinner,
we continue our theme park until 10pm.
Had a lot of fun there because we dont need to queue anymore!
Played something which I never play before,
Solero Shoot, Cork Screw~~

Went back to 1st world n looking for other plan.
bought snow world ticket.
It started on 11.30pm.
At 1st when we enter there,
it was damn freezing.
Until my ears also pain..
Enjoy tossing the snowball to others.
But end up with all of them inside there ganged me up -_-.

Walk around after the snow world.
Hit starbucks to keep me awake.
1.30am we went for the movie.
mike fell asleep during the movie XD
Expresso u rox!~

until 3am something,
we went back to the hotel.
prepared to sleep.
shaun sleep 1st.
Me n mike were still chatting on the bed.
Until quite late, I cant hold it anymore n sleep already.

Next morning,
shaun wake up early n had breakfast wit his family.
we still sleeping,
until 11am we woke up n packed up our stuff to go back.
Me n Mike took the bus back on 12.05pm.
We went back to the bus terminal around 1.10pm.
had our lunch nearby there.
Waiting my mom n sister come fetch me to my grand parents place.
After tat we head back home.
Taken my bath n washed all my stuff.
I quickly jump on my bed n get myself some rest!

It was superb tiring.
I'd spent around RM150 there.
But it is worth cos I never had so much fun before.
Hope there will be another time going there.
With my bros n surely the one who I love ^^

No comments: