Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pass!!!

Got something to share today,

Ladies n Gentlemen~
After few nights of study,
after 500 questions,
today, im ready for the undang test!!!

I woke up on 7.45am,
prepare myself n go to the driving center,
reach there 8.30am sharp.
Gather up wit my driving tutor,
meet one of my tuition fren n one of my schoolmate.
We start moving to the HQ n reach there around 9am.

Same thing happened like last time again,
I have to WAIT for the process...
The system there went offline,
so I cant take the exam there.
The sad thing is, I stand there and white white wait for 1 hour+.

Uncle quickly move me to another branch nearby there.
That place provice the undang test too.
This time, I waited for half an hour,
the 1st batch candidate went in,
and im the 2nd batch.
They are doing slow...
But wad to do, I have to be patience.
Until all the 1st batch candidate come out,
then it's my turn...

Wait until my stomach is in "walkman" mode,
It's 11.30, my turn to take the exam.
Kinda nervous although im acting serious.
Keep on holding the question book before I went in the exam room.
I saw one of my schoolmate again, Wai Hou!
But tat time, the person in charge there called my name, @@!
I prey for myself , then I enter the exam room.
No just awhile, I'd finish the exam.
I PASSED my undang test!!!
It just took me 16mins 5sec~
46/50~~~

Muakakaa,
feel so happy.
But anyway im damn hungry!!
Thank you to all ppl who had wish me good luck in the exam.
Thanks all of you...

3 comments:

高梨臨 said...

御目でとですね。。。

KahWeng said...

ありがとう!!

高梨臨 said...

どいたしました