Thursday, March 11, 2010

Disapointment...

It's a day most of us could not sleep/sleep well,
we wait for 3 months.
The day before we can take our results,
we are thinking what result will we take on tat day.
worry to the maximum,
prey to the maximum,
for our SPM results.
Even our parent, beloved, teachers and frens around,
will bless us for our result.

Early in the morning today,
me n mike went to connaught.
We had light breakfast at McD.
Ken came on 7am.
3 of us sit at there till Alex bro arrive.
After that,
our next station will be the Dim Sum Restaurant.
Filled up our stomach while wait for Ven bro arrival,
went back to my house n change to a better shirt.

It's almost 10am.
we quickly rush back to school n wait for our long waited results.
went in the school.
Many of our junior came out from the class,
they look at all of us who waiting for results like one kind.
Maybe, they are hunting for those handsome boys n pretty girls.
It's 10.30am in a blink of eyes,
it's time to face the truth,
the happy/sad moment started to fuse together in the hall.

After the teacher in charge started to give our the result,
most of us sweating, panic, heart pump hyper fast, and many more emotions.
Oh ya, I also want to thx all my friends who wished me.
Especially my beloved ^^
Im the 1st ppl in my class who take the result,
I already know wad of result I will get.
Quickly take a look at my result paper,
my results really very tidy, but not nice enough.
I got 3As, 4Bs n 2Cs.

Maths A+
Account A
Add Maths A-
E.Asas B+
B. Inggeris B+
Science B+
P. Moral B+
B. Malaysia C+
Sejarah C+

I can see many POSITIVE in my results.
7 among 9 of the subjects got POSITIVE~
"A,B,C", tidy isnt it?

Got abit feel regret~
A- n B+ are so damn near,
If I put more efforts before the SPM.
I might hit 7As...
I can show off in front of my dad.
Can be proud of myself.
But now, only 3, haih.
Actually I can do better, but why~~
Haih, past already.
Forget abt it ba.
Next time, I'll do even better!

All my bros feel moody n unhappy when they got their results including me.
They are not satisfy with their results.
But wad to do, thats our result, our efforts.
We put how many efforts, the results shown wad grade u got.
Wad ever mistakes we done,
we cant blame who.
Just can blame ourself.

We went to apple dreamz,
had few round dota,
in moody mode.
All play untill no mood also.
Lose all rounds.
All face black black de.
We head to Neway on 1pm,
had our room n started to sing karaoke.
Took some pictures,
all of us still looks moody,
all of us dont have mood to sing,
yet continue to sing,
find frens to play around with.

Me n mike sing till no voice.
Alex n Ven play wit other frens to the maximum.
Ken went other room to sing, get bored n fed up.
All of us dint really enjoy the moment there.
When it's over,
we went to 1st Station Cafe.
Ken drove us there,
there were 3 additional girl following us there,
Me, mike n ven forced to sit at the back of the car.
Kinda bored there,
due to some parental issues, we went back earlier.

After went back to home,
I show my result to my dad.
No respond,juz say it's normal.
I can feel tat he's not satisfy wit my result.
He aspect higher results.
He's disappointed.
Dad, im sorry, I never do my real best on it.

To my bros,
dont feel sad or disappointed for our results.
at least we are qualify for entering college/uni,
it's enough...
We'll have a different life soon.
So, prepare to face our new life.
More n more challenge ahead.
Lets stand up, and start moving~ ^^
We can still do better!!
Cheer!~

2 comments:

高梨臨 said...

cheer up^^
don't be dissapointed...
work harder to achieve better future^^/...
あたし達が頑張る!!!

Ken said...

we'll begin our new life shortly..
give what u got and give yr best to achieve higher~
cheer up bro~